- Current Prices:$185,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $259,900
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$177 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:596 to 985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Far West Skyline Condominiums are about $110,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, covered and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.