- Current Prices:$2,250,000 to $3,450,000
- Closed Prices:$1,630,000 to $2,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,218,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$892
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 3,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Farm Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Farm Hill are about $900,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, off street parking, driveway, attached, guest parking, workshop in garage, auto door, garage, guest space(s) and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.