- Current Prices:$167,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $319,774
- Median Sale Price:$219,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$83.12 to $185/quarter,$168.19 to $177/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 2,527Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Farmington Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Farmington Ridge are about $145,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.