- Closed Prices:$147,500 to $208,000
- Median Sale Price:$147,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$181/quarter,$168.19 to $176.59/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,312 to 2,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Farmington Ridge is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Farmington Ridge are about $145,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.