- Current Prices:$329,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $495,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,789 to 5,133Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Farmwood are about $185,000 – $385,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.