- Current Prices:$975,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$945,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:3,456 to 6,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Farrcroft features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Farrcroft are about $790,000 – $1,195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.