- Closed Prices:$214,500 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$34.48/mo,$413.72 to $636.59
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 2,757Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Faulkner Station is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1968 and 1969. Homes in Faulkner Station are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Faulkner Station typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.