- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $610/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,129 to 6,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Feather Cove is a neighborhood in Clearwater, Florida. Homes in Feather Cove are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Feather Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.