- Current Prices:$710,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$627,500 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$720,127
- Average $ per sq ft:$515
- Association Fee Ranges:$90,$90 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,109 to 2,107Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Feather Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Feather Ridge are about $490,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.