- Current Prices:$255,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $829,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $175,$0 to $339,$0 to $481/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:708 to 4,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Feather Sound features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Feather Sound are about $115,000 – $815,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, lot, driveway, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.