- Current Prices:$10,000 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$7,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$40,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$62
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1865 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 5,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Fernwood consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $67 to as high as $2,800. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone. A large number of these residences feature a garage as well as off-alley parking.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.