- Current Prices:$165,000 to $1,988,000
- Closed Prices:$139,900 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $556/mo,$0 to $3046,$296 to $2100/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,414 to 7,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Fiddler's Creek features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fiddler's Creek are about $195,000 – $2,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.