- Current Prices:$159,000 to $2,395,000
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$296 to $556/mo,$0 to $3034,$0 to $2244/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,414 to 7,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The houses in Fiddler's Creek are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $3,515, master fees ranging from $312 to $6,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,605 to as high as $10,164. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $3,515, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,199 to as high as $20,933. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.