- Current Prices:$379,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $407,303
- Median Sale Price:$361,152
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,267 to 5,236Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Fiddlers Green is a neighborhood in Bradenton, Florida. Homes in Fiddlers Green are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Fiddlers Green typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.