- Current Prices:$360,000 to $414,900
- Closed Prices:$294,500 to $1,660,000
- Median Sale Price:$331,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$255,$150 to $155/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 2,409Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fiddler's Marsh represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fiddler's Marsh are about $195,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.