- Current Prices:$29,500 to $2,175,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $870,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $1240,$1284 to $1550/quarter,$300 to $1254/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 14,586Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The wide variety of designs in Fiddlesticks Country Club makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $85 to $1,650, master fees ranging from $935 to $1,184, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,739 to as high as $16,923. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $85 to $1,650, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $721 to as high as $3,731.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.