- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$112 to $168.95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 1,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Fiesta Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fiesta Pointe are about $65,000 – $140,000 and sit on 543.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.