- Current Prices:$1,060,000
- Closed Prices:$741,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$404 to $858/quarter,$135 to $304/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,717 to 3,106Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fiori at Serrano represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fiori at Serrano are about $580,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.