- Current Prices:$650,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $1,365,000
- Median Sale Price:$830,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$502
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $395/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:948 to 3,880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fire Mountain is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fire Mountain are about $300,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.