- Current Prices:$695,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$539,000 to $1,290,000
- Median Sale Price:$814,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$422
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $395/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:870 to 3,569Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fire Mountain is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fire Mountain are about $300,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.