- Closed Prices:$67,500 to $613,000
- Median Sale Price:$111,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$159 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:948 to 1,773Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Firethorne is largely a attached home community. The homes in Firethorne represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Firethorne are about $70,000 – $645,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.