- Current Prices:$475,800
- Closed Prices:$337,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$398,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$278
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $220,$210 to $220.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 1,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, First Edition features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in First Edition represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in First Edition are about $190,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.