- Current Prices:$1,849,890
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $2,320,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$756
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $286
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 2,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fish is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Fish represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fish are about $425,000 – $2,180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, guest parking, off street parking, attached, carport, driveway, street and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.