- Current Prices:$249,000 to $370,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $346,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$198 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 2,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Fisher Farms Villas are $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.