- Current Prices:$770,000 to $29,500,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $17,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1557
- Association Fee Ranges:$522.67 to $3455,$0 to $12040/quarter,$0 to $8400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:470 to 9,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fisher Island are about $670,000 – $26,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.