- Current Prices:$639,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $1,137,500
- Median Sale Price:$877,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$519 to $549/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,229Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Fisherman Flats is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Fisherman Flats represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fisherman Flats are about $500,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, driveway, guest parking, detached garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.