- Current Prices:$549,700
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$316
- Association Fee Ranges:$832/mo,$798
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 1,721Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Fisherman's Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fisherman's Cove are about $185,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.