- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$102,000 to $269,000
- Median Sale Price:$109,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $9
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,131 to 2,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Fishermans Cove features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $8 to $9, and taxes for the year range from as low as $813 to as high as $1,758. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $8 to $9, and taxes for the year range from as low as $800 to as high as $801. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.