- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $141,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 2,574Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Fisherman's Village features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Fisherman's Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fisherman's Village are about $35,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.