- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $141,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 2,574Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Fisherman's Village is a neighborhood in Stuart, Florida. Homes in Fisherman's Village are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Fisherman's Village typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.