- Current Prices:$135,000 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $1,430,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$540 to $669,$0 to $594.1,$375 to $642/quarter,$10 to $316.13/mo,$43 to $1500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 13,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Fishhawk Ranch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fishhawk Ranch are about $150,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.