- Current Prices:$159,900 to $1,525,000
- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $1,340,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$540 to $594,$0 to $594.1,$94 to $642/quarter,$7 to $375/mo,$49 to $1500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 13,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Fishhawk Ranch features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $1,120, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,753 to as high as $14,807. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $1,120. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,970 to $5,586.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.