- Current Prices:$598,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$533,000 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $220,$120.5 to $221/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,840 to 3,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Five Knolls are about $550,000 – $890,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.