- Current Prices:$53,900 to $198,500
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$116 to $483/mo,$214 to $678/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:745 to 1,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Five Towns Of St Pete represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Five Towns Of St Pete are about $30,000 – $150,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.