- Current Prices:$57,900 to $139,900
- Closed Prices:$39,500 to $146,000
- Median Sale Price:$69,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $465,$0 to $403.15/mo,$214 to $678/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:745 to 1,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Five Towns of St Pete. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,797. Property taxes range from as low as $208 to as high as $1,489.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.