- Current Prices:$149,900 to $745,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $600/mo,$318 to $1316
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Flagler Pointe Condominiums are about $120,000 – $430,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.