- Current Prices:$164,900 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$107,775 to $352,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$360.21 to $854.16
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 1,437Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Flagler Pointe Condominiums offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $328 to $673. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,093 to as high as $4,258 in this community.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.