- Current Prices:$169,500 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$107,775 to $352,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$327.96 to $726.95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 1,437Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Flagler Pointe Condominiums features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $328 to $673. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,093 to as high as $4,258.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.