- Current Prices:$209,900 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $674,700
- Median Sale Price:$327,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $924.48,$0 to $1050/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:553 to 2,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Flagler Village are about $140,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.