- Current Prices:$236,400 to $679,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $674,700
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$292
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1038.39,$0 to $1045/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:553 to 2,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Flagler Village consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $245 to $988. Property taxes range from as low as $2,255 to as high as $9,495.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.