- Closed Prices:$231,000 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:784 to 1,043Sq. Ft.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Flagler's Crossing are about $145,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.