- Current Prices:$99,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $124,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:704 to 1,526Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Fletchers Mill is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Fletchers Mill are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.