- Current Prices:$269,900 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $402,500
- Median Sale Price:$278,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 4,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? Florida Gardens is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $2 to $413, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,647 to as high as $4,800. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $2 to $413, and taxes for the year are around $857. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.