- Current Prices:$177,080 to $630,000
- Closed Prices:$170,215 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,110
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $400,$0 to $260/quarter,$0 to $238.77/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,559 to 6,590Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Flowers Plantation is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Flowers Plantation are about $170,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.