- Current Prices:$228,000 to $714,900
- Closed Prices:$192,500 to $598,715
- Median Sale Price:$282,495
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $2460,$0 to $260/quarter,$0 to $2628/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,540 to 4,701Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Flowers Plantation is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Flowers Plantation are about $175,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.