- Current Prices:$789,000
- Closed Prices:$551,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$512
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 1,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Folsom Blvd represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Folsom Blvd are $490,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.