- Current Prices:$499,900 to $569,900
- Closed Prices:$487,500 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$530,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $1424
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,218 to 4,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fontaine At Cooper Lake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fontaine At Cooper Lake are $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.