Friendswood, Texas 77546
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 1209 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$160,000 to $164,560
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $194,500
- Median Sale Price:$121,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$0,$0 to $120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Forest Bend features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $116 to $475, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,485 to as high as $4,060. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $116 to $475, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,767 to as high as $2,668.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.