- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $194,500
- Median Sale Price:$126,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $220,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Forest Bend features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $120 to $220, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,485 to as high as $4,060. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $120 to $220, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,767 to as high as $2,410.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.