- Current Prices:$139,000 to $189,990
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $206,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$113 to $245
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
Forest Bend features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $116 to $475, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,485 to as high as $5,072. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $116 to $475. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,873 to $2,816.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.