Friendswood, Texas 77546
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 1490 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$139,000 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $194,500
- Median Sale Price:$124,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$0,$0 to $120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Forest Bend features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $116 to $245, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,485 to as high as $5,072. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $116 to $245, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,767 to as high as $2,634.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.