- Current Prices:$176,500 to $224,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $274,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $750,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,229 to 12,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 5+acres
The Forest Colony community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $750. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,204 to as high as $5,194 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.