- Current Prices:$399,000 to $1,600,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $1,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$498,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1690
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:506 to 7,808Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Creek are about $300,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.