- Current Prices:$219,000 to $248,500
- Closed Prices:$62,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $251
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 3,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Forest Hill Village features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $95 to $115, and taxes for the year range from as low as $655 to as high as $2,877. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $95 to $115, and taxes for the year are around $1,331.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.