- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $259,900
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 2,810Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Forest Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Hills are about $75,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.