- Current Prices:$285,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 4,455Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Forest Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Hills are about $215,000 – $300,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.