- Current Prices:$710,000
- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$772,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:3,084 to 5,895Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Forest Knoll is a neighborhood in Mesa, Arizona. Homes in Forest Knoll are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 16615-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Forest Knoll typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.