- Current Prices:$445,000
- Closed Prices:$404,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$539,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,709 to 2,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Forest Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Knolls are about $500,000 – $800,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.