- Current Prices:$1,648,000 to $1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$1,150,000 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$809
- Association Fee Ranges:$255 to $725/mo,$0 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,258 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Forest Knolls features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Forest Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Knolls are about $695,000 – $2,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, interior access, auto door and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.