- Current Prices:$170,000 to $238,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $240
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 2,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Forest Oaks are $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.