- Current Prices:$125,000 to $209,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $181,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$180,$193/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 2,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Forest Pawtuckett is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1969 and 2004. Homes in Forest Pawtuckett are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Forest Pawtuckett typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.