- Current Prices:$455,990
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 1,841Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Forest Pines is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are non-traditional, traditional and ranch style, and they were built between 1951 and 1997. Homes in Forest Pines are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.