- Current Prices:$653,644
- Closed Prices:$420,410 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,177
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$604.4,$0,$185 to $450/quarter,$0 to $237/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,630 to 6,827Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Forest Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Ridge are about $375,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.